The Beginning
I’m new to book blogging/bookstagramming/ but I wanted to
make a post to introduce myself. So I
tried making media reviews on youtube but I
couldn’t keep it up regularly. So I’m
thinking of doing reviews on Instagram and on this blog and eventually building
up to doing reviews on youtube again. So
who am I? Well I mod on
fandomshatepeopleofcolor and fandomshatewomen and a few other blogs as mod ali. I’ve been analyzing media critically for
diversity as well as the fandoms for over five years but I’m just now thinking
about doing it seriously instead of just for fandom discussions. I think as someone who’s introverted when
depressed it felt safe to talk about fandom trends from the safety of a
community of mods but now I’d like to venture out on my own. I’m not leaving
the blogs I co mod but I’d just like to be more methodical about sharing my
opinions as I read instead of waiting for someone to ask at the blogs. I also have been trying to be more serious
about my writing since its fallen out of my top priorities almost seven years
ago now. I also work at a school.
Comments
Post a Comment